7 Valuable Lessons To Live By: Part 4 of 7
Posted: Oct 27 2017
Can you guess which is Brandi?
Being an entrepreneur is full of up’s and downs. The feeling of mayhem, wanting to curl up into the fetal position and being high on life is all in a days work. I am in my twenties and have been a entrepreneur for the better part of my life --- always in the beauty and fashion industry --- it’s really all I know. This also means that really all I know is no stability and a lot of faith in why I am doing what I am doing. Along the path of struggles and triumphs thus far, I have learned some valuable lessons. Here are my 7 valuable lessons that hold true for me today
Have you read 7 Valuable Lessons To Live By PART THREE yet?
#7x7Lessons | Part Four of Seven.
1. A strong mind is the most powerful tool you can have. Exercising your mind is just as important as exercising your body.
2. Learning about yourself is the best thing you can do for you and the people around you.
3. To always see the good in people. No matter what you go through!
4. Always stay humble and thirsty to learn.
5. The way you make people feel around you says a lot about you.
6. Everyone will want to give you advice... I think it's a golden rule to consider it lightly and to really put weight on the advice of those who have done it before.
7. I just ran my first Marathon last weekend. The second half of the marathon was grueling. There was 95% less support, although these people were the ones going that extra mile (actually 26 extra miles to be exact haha) It was really relatable to the rest of life and a huge awakening moment for me. It's like the saying goes, "It's lonely at the top." I learned that in going the extra mile in anything in life, it has to be a part of your "mental training" to be okay to be in it alone, or if you're lucky like me, with a very small group of incredible people.
Founder Friday is a series on our Evio blog where we feature short but real conversations with our badass founder Brandi Leifso. Published every Friday (duh!), it is meant to inspire and motivate all individuals.
We want you to be apart of Founder Friday. Tell us what you would like our founder to answer and chat about in the comments below!!!