7 Valuable Lessons To Live By: Part 1 of 7
Posted: Sep 08 2017
Being an entrepreneur is full of up’s and downs.
The feeling of mayhem, wanting to curl up into the fetal position and being high on life is all in a days work. I am in my twenties and have been a self-employed entrepreneur for the better part of my years --- always in the beauty and fashion industry --- it’s really all I know. This also means that really all I know is no stability and a lot of faith in why I am doing what I am doing. Along the path of struggles and triumphs thus far, I have learned some valuable lessons. Here are my 7 valuable lessons that I will be sharing with you today.
#7x7Lessons | Part One of Seven.
1. Don’t take anything to heart. Most importantly, don’t care about others judgments. Let go of what others think of you. As long as you are acting with good intentions nothing else is in your control, so let go of what you can’t control.
2. Don’t count on anyone to make your vision come true but yourself
3. Go into every situation with no expectations. (Not just in business, but in life. Expectations let you down, not people.)
4. Never worry, things always have a way of sorting themselves out - I once read somewhere that you should treat your business like your second child; you care for it, you would do anything for it, you love it, but it’s not your first time at the carnival.
5. If you want it that bad, you will find a way to get it.
6. Learn and exercise good communication skills.
7.The power of thought and intentions is mind blowing
Founder Friday is a series on our Evio blog where we feature short but real conversations with our badass founder Brandi Leifso. Published every Friday (duh!), it is meant to inspire and motivate all individuals.
We want you to be apart of Founder Friday. Tell us what you would like our founder to answer and chat about in the comments below!!!