Five Lessons I Had To Learn The Hard Way
Posted: Jul 21 2017
Let's get raw, personal, and real --- Introducing, Founder Friday.
Founder Friday is a new series on our Evio blog where we feature short but real conversations with our badass founder Brandi Leifso. Published every Friday (duh!), it is meant to inspire and motivate all individuals. Let's get real with Founder Friday!
Five Lessons I Had To Learn The Hard Way:
1. Genuine relationships are EVERYTHING. Always make time for the people who matter most to you. Someone once wrote me a note when I was getting wrapped up in work that I wasn't being conscious of what matters the most and it stuck with me in a big way.
'Things that matter most should never give way to things that matter least' - I think about this all the time and want people who matter most to never doubt it.
2. The people that you can count on with no strings attached or expectations are few. Keep them close and make sure they know you value them. How do you show you value them? Wake up every morning and work your ass off to ensure that you PROVE THEM RIGHT.
3. No problem is unsolvable, but some are NOT worth your time.
4. DON'T be afraid to lose EVERYTHING. Because when you have nothing, is when you truly get to know yourself, and that is everything.
5. Celebrate every little victory. Even when you are so exhausted from the battle - pick yourself up, get dressed up, look super fly in your Evelyn Iona Cosmetics and CELEBRATE!
"You know that life is worth the struggle when you look back at what you lost and realize that what you have now is way better than before"
- Someone very fortunte and smart.
We want you to be apart of Founder Friday. Tell us what you would like our founder to answer and chat about in the comments below!!!