5 Tips To Harbor The Confidence You Need
Posted: Jul 28 2017
Confidence, it can take many forms but without it, life can be trying.
This week on Founder Friday, we are chatting about confidence. True, authentic confidence can be the super power to unlock your biggest accomplishments. Even in your darkest hours, they will undoubtedly change your life in a big, positive way.
Founder Friday is a series on our Evio blog where we feature short but real conversations with our badass founder Brandi Leifso. Published every Friday (duh!), it is meant to inspire and motivate all individuals. Let's get real with Founder Friday!
Brandi’s top 5 tips to harbor the confidence you need to shine:
1. Pamper yourself. When you look good you feel good; when you feel good, it is easier to keep your self-conversation positive, and your confidence on point.
2. Set small goals; And achieve them.
3. Exercise. In addition to the physical benefits, exercise is proven to boost happy chemicals, reduce stress, and quickly elevate a persons self-perception. Slogging through a short work out can give you a sense of accomplishment, and comes as a Dr. prescribed naturally antidepressant.
4. Language. Use positive, reinforcing language when talking to yourself and others. Never use the word ‘Try’ if you have intentions to do it. Speak confidently. Speak slowly. Tell people what you are going to do as if it is already happening and you are just waiting for them to see it; then work hard to make it happen.
5. Get to know yourself. This is when confidence becomes authentic. When you truly know yourself and show yourself unconditional love --- the same you show your best friend or sister --- you no longer need anyone’s approval and confidence lives within you.
We want you to be apart of Founder Friday. Tell us what you would like our founder to answer and chat about in the comments below!!!