OUR EVIO FAMILY IS GROWING! - Apply - Digital Marketing Manager
Posted: May 08 2017
Are you a digital marketing guru with 3+ years experience and a passion for fast growing start-ups?
Who We Are:
Evio Beauty Group is a natural, organic and socially conscious life style brand that creates body care & cosmetics products that are good for your skin, planet, and community. We offer conscious shoppers professional grade products that are beautifully designed and made of quality ingredients; for example, a mascara made with organic coffee, lip gloss made with carrots and a primer made with green tea.
The brand was inspired by founder, Brandi Leifso's life; having lived in a shelter before founding Evio Beauty Group and partnering with the largest women's organization, YWCA. $1 from every product sold at www.evelyniona.com is donated to YWCA Canada to strengthen women and empower girls for a safe and equal future. You won't find Evio following or talking about beauty trends, instead, Evio has created a platform for real talk, and an army of women helping each other simply by putting on their makeup every day.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
Develop and execute digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand. Additional responsibilities include creating digital content; constant customer outreach; digital campaign management; digital ad management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Duties:- Digital ads including google ad words; Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook ads.
- Tracking e-commerce KPI's (Shopify); Traffic and conversion
- Marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; Green Point Program management (Sweet tooth system)
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns + lists (Klayvio system)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work closely with and report to our founder.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills & Qualifications:
Client Relationships, Graphic design skills, photoshop skills, Digital design ability, Managing Processes, Self-starter, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Video Editing Skills (Huge asset but not necessary) Knowledge or a Willingness to Learn About Green Beauty, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Team Player, Familiar with Start-up Culture, Willing to Join our #rideordie Evio Family Culture
This position will have the support of an in-house blogger. Will need to be able to work as a team on digital creative concepts.
This is a 3-month contract with the potential to be permanent.- Full Time
- Location: Toronto, Yorkville area (Flexibility to work remote 2x/week)
- Start Date: May 1st, 2017
- Salary: Competitive monthly salary based on experience (Contract)
If this is you, please send the following to email@example.com :
Personality Fit- List your 3 core values
- Brief description of the biggest challenge you have overcome
- Favourite Song
- Your Uber rating