7 Valuable Lessons To Live By: Part 3 of 7
Posted: Oct 06 2017
Being an entrepreneur is full of up’s and downs.
The feeling of mayhem, wanting to curl up into the fetal position and being high on life is all in a days work. I am in my twenties and have been a self-employed entrepreneur for the better part of my years --- always in the beauty and fashion industry --- it’s really all I know. This also means that really all I know is no stability and a lot of faith in why I am doing what I am doing. Along the path of struggles and triumphs thus far, I have learned some valuable lessons. Here are my 7 valuable lessons that I will be sharing with you today.
Have you read 7 Valuable Lessons To Live By PART TWO yet?
#7x7Lessons | Part Three of Seven.
1. Never expect a thing from others. If you want something, best get it yourself.
2. Always make room for fun.
3. Observe and speak less than you know.
4. Momentum is key.
5. You are your own and only barrier, stop making excuses.
6. Empower others! (in turn, they will want to help you - it's a win-win)
7. Never wait to 'be ready' if you are ready, you have waited too long. Embrace the challenge, learn as you go and ask for help when you need it.
Founder Friday is a series on our Evio blog where we feature short but real conversations with our badass founder Brandi Leifso. Published every Friday (duh!), it is meant to inspire and motivate all individuals.
We want you to be apart of Founder Friday. Tell us what you would like our founder to answer and chat about in the comments below!!!