7 Tricks For Perfect Eyeliner
Posted: Sep 13 2017
Perfecting that eyeliner takes some killer skills.
I've been there where I get uneven eyeliner or it simply doesn't pigment well. Today I will be sharing with you my best 7 tricks for perfect eyeliner.
1. Perfect a cat eye with a spoon. Use the handle as a straight edge and the curve of the spoon to block your eyelids when lining the top lash line.
2. Make your eyeliner last longer by sealing it with an eyeshadow of the same color.
3. Correct your eyeliner with the help of a concealer. Take a small flat brush and clean up your eyeliner for a crisp finish.
4. No eyeliner? No worries! Create your own eyeliner with a wet brush and eye shadow.
5. For an intense and more pigmented eyeliner, warm up the tip of your eyeliner pencil for a few seconds on the back of your hand.
6. No eyeliner or eye shadow? With a thin brush, take some product from your mascara and use as a gel liner.
7. For a natural eyeliner look, apply eyeshadow very closely to your eyelashes and then blend it into a natural smokey eyeliner.
These are some of the tricks that I use in my day to day makeup. Do you know any other tricks, share them below!